Like what you read? Subscribe to Overthread now! I'm on overthread!

Friday, January 15, 2010

New Year Post



OMG!! Its been a long time since I blogged. I've been addicted to Facebook! Thankfully, I haven't picked up on the Twitter thing yet. But I don't think I would any time soon.


Well, the start of the new year, I've been rather upset. Upset with my stinking life!! While my friends are getting married, building a family, building careers, I am stuck in this shithole. I went to a former classmate's wedding last month. And I reminisce about the times we had in poly. I recall how she would chase after boys, but they just don't see her anymore than just friends. Must have been sickening for her. When I was dating my boyfriend, she just got her heart broken. And now she's the first one to be married. LOL. Then it finally dawn on me... its been almost 4 years since we graduated!! FOUR!!! Stop dreaming!!!

I am so pressured to get a job, settle down with my long time boyfriend. I told him when I turn 26. 26 is a good number right? My friends will be settling down with babies by then... Aku lambat 2 tahun. :( Insya'allah panjang umur, murah rezeki! Btw, another one of my primary sch classmate just got engaged. One more just delivered a beautiful baby girl (quite huge!) and another is about to. I am so sad! This is so DEPRESSING! No one's making me get married. But I'm just worried... what if?????????

I have no hobbies as of now. Maybe just to eat less.

0 new ideas: