Like what you read? Subscribe to Overthread now! I'm on overthread!

Tuesday, June 23, 2009

I scratch your back, you scratch mine



I've been having this problem with a certain someone I know. I think I've been extremely nice to her. To the point where I'll collect her books on her behalf because I was around the neighborhood so she won't have to travel to school for it. I even went out early from home to pass her her stuff at the train station before I make my way to school. But I realize she's not the sort who will return the kind of favor without me even asking her!

I did it as a friend, and out of courtesy.

I'll inform her if I'm not going home with her or will be late. But she wouldn't do the same. Most of the time, I'll see her just went off without me. Only to ask me through sms, "Where are you. I'm at the station". WTF. I go home without you lah!

When she's late for class, I picked up a copy of her notes. But when I am late myself, would she? Never! I'd have to text her for it. Sometimes it really pisses me off. Just like on the train yesterday after school. We got to know this new girl in class and decided to take the train together. And just like how she'd behave, she ignored my presence so she could talk to the new girl. Then when the girl alighted, she went back to ignoring me again.

A bit chibai right you forget about me because you have immersed yourself with your cliques. What's wrong with telling me, "Hey I'm going off for dinner with my friends". Rather than making me wait in the fucking lab for the email I never got to receive from her just like how she promised. Only to go back home and receive an sms 5 hours later saying, "Hey I'm sorry. I left early to go have dinner with the rest".

And the best one yet... is when I wanted her to share with me the info the lab demo told her about an experiment, she'd either say, "nanti kejap" or "I don't know". Then why was she haggling around the lab demo for?

Chibai.

0 new ideas: