Like what you read? Subscribe to Overthread now! I'm on overthread!

Saturday, March 1, 2008

Ahmad Stokin Lookalike






The more I look at Mas Selamat's photos, the more I think he looks like Ahmad Stokin. I couldn't find a clear photo of Ahmad Stokin. He's actually a Suria artiste. But god knows what happened to him now.

By the way, is the Mas in Mas Selamat part of his name? Or isn't it? Because I just realize he's originally from Indonesia and had spent part of his life there. Mas in Indonesian means (correct me if I'm wrong) 'mister' or 'brother'. So... I'm just curious! Is it just Selamat or Mas Selamat? Because I would not want to call an alleged terrorist as Mr Selamat!

I'm thinking, how will the opposition party use this incident to their advantage? LOL! Remember the NKF saga? I am looking forward to the next Election! :P

Current pet peeve: Reading British English taught Singaporean bloggers write Mum as MOM! It's so annoying! Please snap back to British English mode! My English teacher said one have to stick to either American English or British English. Not both! So if you write Mom, make sure you refer football as soccer too!

0 new ideas: