Like what you read? Subscribe to Overthread now! I'm on overthread!

Saturday, February 21, 2009

List Of Possible Things To Do In Adelaide



Ok, so I've done some research on the places to visit in Adelaide. So far I'm favoring these activities:

1) Monarto Zoo

Between Adelaide Zoo and Monarto Zoo, I prefer the latter as from the description of the place it felt more like a Safari, and not enclosed like a Singapore Zoological Gardens. The range of animals they have are something I don't think our Singapore Zoo has. So I like Monarto over Adelaide Zoo. And I think having displays of a replica of an animal's skin allows one to feel what's it like to pat a lion, for example, without having to touch the animals itself, is something cool to have. So yeah. However, it might be far from where I'm staying (in Elizabeth). So depends. Entry Fee: $26

2) Whale watching
Not sure if March is the season to whale watch. But it's just something I'd like to do... hopefully... provided money have not run out... yet...

3) Chocolate Factory.
A must see! I went to the Chocolate factory in Perth. And I love it. So I think I'll give this one a visit too. And besides, entry is free! I love the word FREE!

4) Meat Pie!
I know meat pie is a food... Not a place! But I just want to remind myself to buy tons of it when I'm in Australia. Scott Wilson , host of the popular documentary series 'Departures', even proclaim Australia does the best meat pie... Ever! Yummmmmmmmmmmm.....

2 comments:

  1. Don't forget to buy me T-Shirt!

    American size XL ok! Not XXL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. okie! would u like meat pies with that order, sir? hehehe...

    ReplyDelete

If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all...