Like what you read? Subscribe to Overthread now! I'm on overthread!

Thursday, February 19, 2009

The Fly by Dave Matthews - From OST Joshua




The Fly - Dave Matthews


I watched a horror movie last night called 'Joshua'. Didn't really watch the entire thing. But I did watch the ending. And I immediately fell in love with the closing song. It's called The Fly, written and sung by Dave Matthews. Its difficult to find this song online. But I manage to find it in Imeem by accident. So if you like to have a listen at it, then mouse over and click the play button. I'm sure I'll be on my blog just to listen to it.

I've been too lazy to blog. So which explains the lack of entries this past months.

Anyway, I'm sourcing for ideas on what to do and places to visit in Adelaide. I bought my tickets already, but I'm unsure if I can even go. HAHA! If I'm not so lazy, I'll put up my research here. I hope people from Adelaide or who has been to Adelaide can give me some pointers.

0 new ideas: