Like what you read? Subscribe to Overthread now! I'm on overthread!

Sunday, February 22, 2009

Photos of Sergei Khorokhordin



Here are photos compiled by Anya, the anonymous commenter on my blog. And just like me, she thinks Sergei's hot. Which is undeniably... true. But unlike me, she took the time to compile photos over on the internet and posted them on her Hi5 profile. I'm still looking for a photo of Sergei blowing a kiss to the camera. That was the shot I'm crazy for! Too bad it didn't occur to me to take a photo of that while watching a repeat telecast of the gymnastic segment in the 2008 Olympics.

Btw, I am surprised to know he only measured 1.64m in height. He looked kinda tall on tv and in print. Anyways, some of the photos of Sergei Khorokhordin which I think are hot. HAHA. Girls who are obsessed with anything Sergei, here's something you might want to take note: He'll be turning 24 on October 9.









What do you think? Gay or not gay?

3 comments:

  1. Hi it's Anya!!! heheh no def. he's not gay xD and I found the kiss videos U mentioned in youtube :p let me see if i have it somewhere in my favs and i'll post the link :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's me Anya but now im not Anbonymous :p

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi anya! haven't heard from u for a long time. sorry i haven't been blogging much. i've been searching for the video for a long time, i gave up! im surprised u could find one!! share with me the link if u dont mind... hehehe

    ReplyDelete

If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all...