Like what you read? Subscribe to Overthread now! I'm on overthread!

Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Nidji - Shadows






It started with watching the commercial for the tv hit show Heroes. They had two different promotional videos done for Heroes; each accompanied by two different background music. One was by Simple Plan. The other was a band called Nidji which sang to such an addictive tune called "Shadows". I instantaneously fell in love with this song the first time it was aired. Btw, you'd be surprised to know that Nidji actually hails from Indonesia! You couldn't tell that just by judging the vocalist's articulation of words, could you?

And oh yeah, I sort of lost interest in watching Heroes now. I don't know why. Maybe I'm just sick of the storyline, or maybe the timeslot for Heroes clashes with another tv show. :P

0 new ideas: