Like what you read? Subscribe to Overthread now! I'm on overthread!

Saturday, December 13, 2008

In 20 Days



I have not updated this blog in the longest time! I have been incredibly lazy to blog.

Anyway, I recently picked up on a new crocheting technique. Previously I only knew the half-double crochet. But I find it's easier and faster to do a double crochet instead. I am now halfway into doing a headband. And I hope to complete it soon because I've been putting this project on hold for too long!!

A couple of days ago, I bought a sketch book from the bookstore. I recently had this urge to start drawing again. I have not done portraits in ages! And it took me a long time to get the nose and lips perfect. Its very disappointing to know that I now no longer can draw anything right! I hope to rekindle this forgotten teenage hobby of mine and I hope it's something I'll continue doing in the years to come.



Also, a few days before Hari Raya Aidil Adha, I travelled to the East of Malaysia (Pahang) to visit a relative. It was kind of boring because I don't have anything productive to do. So all I did was eat. Except on one morning where I played monopoly. I now understand why Monopoly suggests the age group: 8 and up.... Because kids below that age do not understand the value of property assets!!! All they cared about was having cash. And best of all, they refused to sell their undeveloped land for anything! Man, remind me never to play Monopoly with kids below 8. Because when they go bankrupt, they fucking cry!!!!!!! Kills the atmosphere of the game!!

So on Wednesday, I started preparing to complete my assignment.. Deadline: Friday! It was totally last minute. I rushed everything till the very end. I wrote completely rubbish, but I hope I score some sympathy marks. LOL. But it feels good to flip through a 10 page assay. HAHAHAHAHA!

Last night also my boyfriend and I had our dinner at Long John Silver. Shit, we spent so much (of his) money on fastfood!!! Must stop! Anyway, it was nice to meet up with him after so long of being away.

And now... let me express my jealousy....

A few weeks ago, some members of my family are planning to fly to Jakarta for a holiday this month. They had to rush it because my uncle is moving back to Singapore end of this year... so must make use of free accomodation while it lasts. So anyway, they bought the tickets and ready to go. I couldn't tag along because I was suppose to have classes on the day of their flight. That was until I receive news on Wednesday that class on Friday was CANCELLED! CANCELLED you hear me! So they left yesterday without me! Chibai! There were no more tickets for Friday. And the next available flight was Saturday (which was today). Initially I'm so tempted to just buy it. But after considering how troublesome it will be for my uncle to pick miserable lonely me from the airport, I decided not to. Sigh... Just my luck...

... And yesterday also, my brother bought XBox 360. I don't know what did he do to deserve it. I am pissed off actually.

I hope to visit Lake Toba soon. Actually I wish I have lots of money to travel the entire globe.

0 new ideas: