Like what you read? Subscribe to Overthread now! I'm on overthread!

Monday, December 15, 2008

Surviving Technology, Surviving Survivor



I think I am a surprise killer. My boyfriend just told me he got me something for our 3rd anniversary together. And I am just so excited to know what it is! I asked him all sorts of questions, hoping he would cave in.. but nope... he didn't. Except now I know he spent quite a large portion of his savings on it and it made him cry his eyeballs out (Ok, kidding). I am just dying with anticipation! I think his tongue slipped. But he denied after that. I don't know. I just hope it's not a ring with a proposition. HAHAHA! That would be nice.... but 5 years from now!

And as for me, since I am a fucking surprise killer... I told him through phone 1 minute after I made my purchase! WTH!

Anyway, my desktop's motherboard is fried. And the whole shit is useless. And I'm trying to reuse old parts to make a new one. And I don't know if it's worth it to spend $1000 on just the PC, whereas I can buy the whole computer set for less than that. But my boyfriend somehow convinced me that doing DIY is much better that buying a branded one.

I don't know anything about computer parts. All I want is a working computer that is worth every penny spent!

Initially I wanted to get a laptop that work's 100 times better than my more than 2 year old laptop. I felt really embarassed to bring the brick to school because it looked so outdated when compared to the ones owned by my classmates. It has served me well. I've been surveying lots of laptop deals, and then..... POOF! My desktop chose to die! Then I was torn: desktop or laptop??? My cousin was telling us to get a laptop, cos the technology is on par with a desktop but at a price. My boyfriend, on the other hand, suggested the desktop.

Honestly... I don't know! What should I do... what should I do????????

Anyway, I am really sad Survivor: Gabon has ended! I've truly enjoyed every episode and I am happy the good guy won. (It was a toss up between Matty and Bob for me). But... I am very pissed off that a lot of people still misunderstood and underestimated Sugar! How dare they blame Sugar for being the evil one.... just because their just as evil plans didn't work out?! Those conniving bastards.

Especially Corinne. Omg, that woman should just shut her trap. She's the moron, together with her 3 friends. Had the 4 stayed together, Bob wouldn't even stand a chance to be in the top 3! He's just in for the numbers.

And I don't see why the hell Susie even got any votes from the Jury? SHE'S THE SNAKE! From the start, it was damn obvious she cannot be trusted. She has loyalty issues! Plus, she ALWAYS say the wrong things! How stupid to tell your opponent that you intended to vote her off?! STUPID! Well, that's Susie for you.

And I wish Marcus and Charlie would just kiss each other and make babies already! I think Marcus would turn out to be another J.P. That hot dude decided to come out of the clost one day on an episode of Janice Dickinson's reality tv show.

0 new ideas: