Like what you read? Subscribe to Overthread now! I'm on overthread!

Thursday, May 21, 2009

Kris Allen Won American Idol 8!!!



Ok ok. Kris Allen won this freaking American Idol!! OMG! I can't believe it! Everyone in Hollywood thinks Adam Lambert's gonna win. Even Katy Perry when she shamelessly walked on stage with a freaking cape which says ADAM LAMBERT! Kris Allen was probably one of the weakest of the 13 finalists. I thought he's gonna be voted out early in the game. But proved everyone wrong when he kept getting saved for every elimination.

Oh, and I saw how Paula tried to put on a forced smile when Kris sang his Idol song. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Paula who worshipped Adam throughout the competition must have felt awful and embarassed when her prediction for a face-off between Adam and Danny didn't happen. And now the second blow was when Kris the underdog won! LOLOLOL!!! In your face judges!

I wonder what Kara would say over dinner. Probably, "I felt no emotional connection with Kris' rendition of my song"... blablabla... whatever. Yey! No more Kara!

I am so happy Kris won over Adam. Because seriously... who wants to listen to shriekings for 12 tracks straight? I wish Kris all the best and hopefully he won't end up like Reuben Studdard or Taylor Hicks. I think Reuben was the only Idol who didn't guest perform in this season.

Ok, also need to add this. OMG!! KISS PERFORMED ON AMERICAN IDOL?!!! Seriously??? Took this suckers 8 seasons to realise AI's potential to sell albums.

0 new ideas: