Like what you read? Subscribe to Overthread now! I'm on overthread!

Saturday, May 9, 2009

Will Blog For Clothes



Gosh! I realized I only blogged a few times on April. And perhaps May as well. Been really lazy to blog about anything. I intended to blog about my trip to Adelaide and my loooooong overdue entry on my last day in Thailand! The Thailand photos are a bit of a hassle, because they are all in my external hard disk. Really lazy to plug it to the computer. I wish I don't have the lazy bonessss. But too bad, I have a lot of them in my body.

So last night, my boyfriend and I went to have our dinner together. Been craving for KFC! And I have not been eating the whole day yesterday. So the fried chicken thighs were a welcoming sight. Heh heh heh...

Then my boyfriend told me of the sale that were going on at Pedal Works. But when I arrived, there was no signboard of sale pon! I think Pedal Works now carry really lousy ugly shoes. I used to just salivate at their range. But last night, I was really turned off. The shoes were ALL plain looking. No difference between one shoe and another. I didn't get the usual shoe orgasm I normally would have whenever I enter the shop. The shoes are seriously ugly by a mile! What's wrong with Pedal Works man. Sucksssssssssssss!!

Next door to Pedal Works, decided to try out York Boutique. Before this, I've never actually liked anything by York, because of the design, the material they use and the price. So I entered the shop with no intention to buy anything. But last night's picks were an exception. I had a big wide smile when I tried on the checkered shirt blouse with a bib and the white dress. I loved it to bits. It didn't bother me one bit that the material was not Singapore weather friendly. All I cared was, I looked kinda good in the checkered shirt blouse. At first, I was kinda sceptical it will look good on my body. Because I have tried shirt blouse before especially from Dorothy Perkins and Target, but it never really fall nicely on my body. But the one I found in York fits me like a glove! Am totally loving it! Can't wait to wear it.

And best of all, my boyfriend actually paid for it. HAHAHA! Felt really guilty for spending so much of his money. And with this 2 pieces of clothes, I now realise I will never get a Vado video camera or a digital camera for my birthday.

The End.

0 new ideas: