Like what you read? Subscribe to Overthread now! I'm on overthread!

Thursday, April 9, 2009

Not Only Is He Delusional, He's Disgusting



While searching for someone on Google, I came across Steven Lim's Website seeking aspiring models to join his supposedly "Biggest Model Agency' on the internet.

Yeah Right?!!

In case you don't know who is Steven Lim, let me refresh your memory with this photo below:


Yeap, he's the guy who wore the yellow underwear during the Singapore Idol Auditions. He's so delusional. He thinks he's handsome, model worthy, which in my honest opinion, HE IS NOT! He looked like any other 40 year old ah pek on the street. Why would anyone want to associate with someone like him, I don't know! I'd rather see a hot girl with grandfather Hugh Hefner, than a nobody like him! If a gorgeous lady wants to be with this man, I don't know what to say. I don't think its for the money, cos I think he doesn't have much. And I don't think its for his looks, cos he's a slimeball. Maybe she just doesn't have taste! What a waste of a pretty face.

Clearly he's one self-indulgent person!

I don't know if his website is still managed by him. The last time he updated his blog was last year. But this one dated 5th April 2008, really caught my attention. Almost made me laugh in my own vomit! I find it highly disturbing that this is written by a 30 something year old man! I had a hard time believing.

The words you see below are his own:

5 April 2008

Seriously, Did you wash your assholes today??? I m dead serious!

This is the truth...You could treat this entry as informative or educational. I find this a need to educate cause it concerns hygiene. If you feel uncomfortable in reading something i seriously wanting to help people, pls leave my web immediately. I am seriously super pathetic guy in this world..I m not joking. I only start seriously washing my asshole only 1 year ago! Before that, no one actually tell me it is a need to wash certain parts really clean. Have you taught your children the correct way to wash?? Spraying with water alone is not good enough which i used to do that before one year ago because I always feel it is so dirty to directly use your fingers to wash clean the parts where shit comes out. Look how stupid I was and nobody actually taught me about washing myself right. Correct method of washing anus, use soap and water together just like you are washing your hands before food. Can you imagine not washing ur buttocks clean...Most of times it will result in bacterial infection of anus cause by the shit, agitating itch and extreme sharp pain even. Sometimes, even affecting your walking too when you cant close your legs. Why the hell my parents never teach me properly how to bathe myself or m i stupid? I got a hidden secret that a few of my close friends know only. I used to think that sperms fly around and outside our private parts and i tried to fertilize an unwasted real chicken egg when i was in primary six. I feel so dumb now thinking back the egg may be so dirty. Best part is no one actually teach me properly on how to wash private parts. Yes, you are right...I spray water with abit of soap. GUYS!! WRONG! IF YOU ARE READING THIS, I M YOUR SAVIOR!!! THE CORRECT WAY IS YOU HAVE TO PULL BACK THE SKIN COVERING TURTLEhead all the way AND WASH THE DRAINAGE WITHIN and every portion you can see thorougly!!!! DO NOT B WORRIED THAT IT MAY DAMAGE IT OR LOSE VIRGINITY WHAT SHIT. I lost mine at 22. DUN MAKE THE SAME MISTAKE AS ME AGAIN. I SUFFERED INFECTIONS WITH YELLOW DISCHARGES N DISTURBING EXTREME PAIN N ITCHINESS during my secondary 3 or 4 period which i cant really remember. I have to run to my father for help and finally, he taught me how to wash mine with him demonstrating washing his! But dun worry, I dun have any diseases for goodness sake with recent hospital blood report. You all should thank me for having the courage to tell you things your parents may be so shy to teach you all. Dun be a stupid fool like Steven Lim so old then realize that washing asshole is very important for health and hygience. There are no school lessons at my time teaching us how to waste asshole. The most only teach us how to waste hands. I seriously think it is time for schools and visting nurses to add this in their health education syllabus. Thank you.

Not only is he delusional, his lifestyle is disgusting!! Its like siting with someone who eats his own booger with his finger. And did you notice that the entry started off as a manual on "How to wash you anus"... then suddenly it moved to, "How to wash you penis". And I find it disturbing that a father would show off his penis and teach his son how to wash his dick head.

WTH!?!!

I have no intention on mocking him. But he left me with no choice. It made me wonder what kind of upbringing he had as a child. And I shudder to think what kind of a parent he'll become.



EWWWW!

My only advice to him is... start growing up.

2 comments:

  1. That's one proof that toilet papers should be banned!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh one more thing... I find this statement, wrong:

    "I got a hidden secret that a few of my close friends know only."

    Then he said the secret himself:

    "I used to think that sperms fly around and outside our private parts and i tried to fertilize an unwasted real chicken egg when i was in primary six."

    Then it wouldn't be a secret anymore right? :P

    ReplyDelete

If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all...