Like what you read? Subscribe to Overthread now! I'm on overthread!

Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Nice Moves Mr Policeman ;)



I want nobody nobody but you.



I was introduced to this song by my sister. Its called Nobody by Wonder Girls from South Korea. I have no clue on what 99% of the song meant. But the song sounds very catchy, I love it. Plus, the video done by the Policeman is so hilarious, thought I'd blog about it. Watch how his colleague joined in in the later parts. It has become a viral dance!

And here's the official Music Video of Nobody.

3 comments:

  1. Why did I get the feeling is that the 3 guys who danced in this video is the same person!?

    Clue 1) Doesn't it look identical? I mean the moves are the same

    Clue 2) What's with that typical chinaman short hair?

    Clue 3) This uniform reminds me of technicians, not poliman. Or maybe National Service?

    ReplyDelete
  2. *Policeman.

    P.S: Damn my typing is getting from bad to worse.

    ReplyDelete
  3. u actually watched the video!! wow! I watched the I just wanna say I LOVE YOU video. was it the song Ace told u about? the song is quite funny if i were to listen to it once in a blue moon. but... not a megahit like NOBODY, NOBODY BUT YOU!

    ReplyDelete

If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all...