Like what you read? Subscribe to Overthread now! I'm on overthread!

Friday, March 27, 2009

Twilight



Believe it or not, I am still living off my suitcase. I have not slept on my comfy bed ever since I arrived home on Sunday morning 22 March 2009. Instead I dragged my luggage down to my aunt's place which is just a block away from my place. Why, you wonder?

Because the common toilet in my house was undergoing a renovation the week I was on vacation. And when we came back, they were at the stage of putting on the tiles. Thank God we missed the hacking process!! The renovation took almost 2 weeks to complete. This is probably the third time my friggin toilet had to be renovated. This recent one was because the Town Council wanted to upgrade every single friggin homes in Tampines. We now not only receive new parks, lifts on every floor, new paint works... but new sewage pipes and for a few hundred bucks a new toilet. Those whose toilets are affected had to go down to the makeshift toilet and bathroom facilities they provided for residences. I have never stepped into the hell hole since I am staying at my Aunt's. But I assume it stinks since a hundred of us had to share 4 bathrooms.

Voting period for the toilet upgrade started end of last year or something. Can't remember. My dad was against the upgrade because it only meant inconvenience to home owners. But more than 75% of the residence voted yes, so renovate it is!

Anyway, since photos of my trip is still in my camera (and I am lazy to upload anything into my computer), I have decided to blog about the movies I watched on the plane home.

Initially when I was on the plane to Adelaide, I watched Slumdog Millionare. But the subtitles were too small to read, and I pretty much dozed off 1/3 into the movie. I think its because it was past midnight and my eyes just can't stand anymore tv time. So when I took the plane back, decided to watch Changeling; followed by Twilight. Now, Changeling is a really moving drama. Made me wonder how it felt like to be Christine Collins. To lose your child and not knowing if he is still alive.

BUT Twilight was... my cup of tea. HAHA! Hate to say this, but I love corny movies. A LOT! Now I can't wait for the sequel! The plot is really bare. But the chemistry between Bella Swan and Edward Cullen is just so amazing! That, and Robert Pattinson is really hot. I can now understand why girls all over the world is so madly in love with him!! Eventhough Edward was just a character, he got me feeling so fucking jealous when Bella and him were locking lips! Why can't that girl be ME?!! LOLOLOL! Only he can pull off the 'I just got out of bed' messy hair, and still look cool. Sexy. I think he is perfect for the role. Because his jawline made it look like he's got fangs. The conventional Hollywood vampires would have fake fangs fitted and shown off in movie posters. But Robert Pattinson had it natural. His jawline is vampire stuff.


Don't you just love it when your other half swoops in and saves the day. Protects you 24/7 from creatures like say... vampires? HAHAHA!


But of course... Edward Cullen is just a fictional character. Just wish Robert Pattinson was Edward... or at least, wished my boyfriend was Edward Cullen! Then only do I have something real to work on.

0 new ideas: