Like what you read? Subscribe to Overthread now! I'm on overthread!

Monday, April 28, 2008

Corn Pudding



My mum used to make this corn pudding served with fruit cocktail when I was little. I tried to make the pudding exactly how she did it. But I couldn't get the same thick consistency as her's. Instead of the thick hard pudding I was used to, mine was very soggy. This was my second try btw.


But it tastes just as good nonetheless. My mum also used to pour the pudding into little molds so it will appeal to us kids. Hehehe. I've reduced the amount of condensed milk and sugar added so it would not taste so sweet. And just so it won't look bare, I've added a couple of peach slices in it as well.


It doesn't look like how my mum used to make it. But my dad approves of the taste and combination and that's all that matters to me.

0 new ideas: