Like what you read? Subscribe to Overthread now! I'm on overthread!

Friday, March 7, 2008

Project Runway Season 4 winner!



I am a huge fan of Project Runway ever since season 1 aired! And I even watched the Project Runway Canada. But I still prefer the American version. And through PR I realise most designers are gay. HAHAHAHA! Gianni Versace, Marc Jacobs, Jean-Paul Gaultier, Giorgio Armani, etc. They're all welll known designers with one thing in common: Gay. I find it funny that men would take on a job to dress women! Why create a something that they would never wear. But there's no denying that gays pay more attention to details! They know what women like to see and they make sure women melt at the sight of it. LOLOLOL!



So anyway, back to PR season 4. From the beginning I've been rooting for Christian Siriano for the win. Mainly because he has amazing talent and he has fresh ideas and his pieces were mostly unpredictable; which makes it even more interesting to watch. So I am glad Christian won!

I have to admit that half way through the season, I developed a crush on Christian. But tragically... he's gay. Btw, don't you find it weird that every time you find a guy that's so hot, he almost always turns out... gay? Weird... Why can't ugly guys be gay instead? :(

Christian's paycheck from the Runway show is technically not $100,000. But $110,000. Remember that he won $10,000 in the Fan favourite as well? Really talented chap!

I can't want for Project Runway Season 5!!

0 new ideas: