Like what you read? Subscribe to Overthread now! I'm on overthread!

Saturday, March 22, 2008

How To Make Chocolate Fudge (No baking required)



I remember making this chocolate fudge last year when I realise I have a few semi-sweet chocolate left in the refrigerator. I followed a simple recipe I found from the internet. I threw in some marshmallows as well.

Considering the main ingredient is a sweetened condensed milk, go easy on this one!

Ingrdients:
Sweetened condensed milk.
Semi-sweet chocolate.
1 teaspoon vanilla
Mini marshmallows (optional)
Chopped walnuts (optional)

Directions:

Line baking pan with aluminum foil. Use your preferred baking pan dimension. The smaller the dimension, the thicker your chocolate fudge. And likewise for a larger baking pan.

Melt and mix the semi-sweet chocolate with sweetened condensed milk in saucepan under low heat. Stir until smooth.

Remove from heat and stir in vanilla extract, marshmallows and walnuts.

Spread evenly into prepared baking pan. Refrigerate until firm.

Cut into pieces and serve!

2 comments:

If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all...