Like what you read? Subscribe to Overthread now! I'm on overthread!

Thursday, February 28, 2008

First entry!



This will be my first entry in this new blog. I've changed blog URL so many times I lost count after the forth one. But I can just tell this blog will be around for the next couple of years. Mainly because this blog is created out of something I actually enjoy: Baking and Fashion! To tell you quite honestly, I am no professional in either areas. But I enjoy doing it. And that's what matters.

I have always wanted to sew since forever. But unfortunately I do not own a working sewing machine. So I relied heavily on hand stitching. Currently, I am so into creating new wearable clothes out of old ones. My first successful project is a Scoodie I learnt from Threadbangers. It's actually made up of a scarf and a hoodie. The website just gave me the inspiration to start on this new hobby and it also drove me to create this blog!

0 new ideas: