Like what you read? Subscribe to Overthread now! I'm on overthread!

Wednesday, March 4, 2009

This Post Is Dedicated To My Grandmother



I came up with this wonderful idea for our family's keepsake. After the demise of a grandaunt early this year, I realize I only have photos of her, but no videos where I can watch back all the memories and still remember what her voice used to be like. All my grandmother has are memories of her older sister in pictures. I think with the help of my boyfriend, and his video camera, I can film clips of my grandmother sharing all her childhood stories, memories of her children when they were young, memories of the war, and all her famous recipes ;) I just want to record everything! This will be my new project of the year. To document my grandmother's life. I love video cameras. They speak for you, when pictures can't.

0 new ideas: