Like what you read? Subscribe to Overthread now! I'm on overthread!

Friday, March 6, 2009

Adelaide Trip And Personal Stuff



WOOHOO! I'm so excited for my family's Adelaide trip. I'm most excited about visiting Monarto Zoo. Eventhough its 70km from where I'll be staying. Hopefully I get to visit them! Anyway, I realise something, the entry fee to get into the Zoos in Australia cost twice as much as in Singapore. WTF?! And the food is just so ridiculous. I doubt its due to the cost of raw ingredients, because all their meat and dairy products and vegetables are produced locally. So... why the fucking expensive dining? Are your rentals so fucking expensive?

I also heard that the Clipsal 500 event will take place in the week I'm there. Should be interesting to watch.

The Singapore Government gave everyone some pocket money this year (actually, its GST credits), and my dad told me I should spend it on my trip in Adelaide! HAHAHA! How awesome is it to get money from your Government, only to channel it into someone else's economy? I'm the worst citizen Singapore could ever ask for... and I wasn't even born here to begin with!?!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!



On a totally unrelated Australian news....

I'll be away for the weekend to help my dad clean up our place before the new tenants come to view the place. We got really pissed off with the previous tenants. Their kids are monkeys. And we're done with renting our place to a certain Race.

So now for every tenant we rent the place to, we're telling them... "you break, destroy, or lose any of our things, YOU FUCKING PAY OR GET THEM REPLACED!".

Fucking family pretty much destroyed everything they laid their hands on. 2 of our beds were soiled, and my dad has to get them replaced. And these matresses are fucking EXPENSIVE! Even expensive than the ones my family had to sleep on! And the bedsheets were ALL gone! WTF?!?!

Our tables were chipped. Actually, ALL our tables are chipped. The wooden cabinets in the masterbed room toilet were rotten by water. Pretty much every hook for our curtains were removed from the wall. WTH?!?! And the blinds in the living room is broken. That wooden blind is expensive. Stupid family had to destroy that one too.

A portion of the wall in the living room has graffiti, thanks to their 5 year old son. When I was a kid, my father, grandmother, mother, slapped the shit out of me for drawing on the wall. Their family also loves to paste posters on the walls, so it left a huge trace of adhesive on the walls, and we couldn't get it removed. So my dad now had to fork out money to get the walls repainted.

Their mother is a fucking lazy can't be bothered arse. Our house is so fucking dirty, sometimes I wonder what the fuck their maid is for?!!?!?!!! Fuckers.

For 8 years, the place was in perfect condition. But come to this particular family, its destroyed! My heart ached to see so much damage beyond repair. I am so pissed! The state of our house looked like its a cheap house, when its not!

Stupid bitch with kids. Good riddance to them!

1 comment:

  1. You should have posted some pics. I'd be interested to see what does this previous owner did.

    ReplyDelete

If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all...