Like what you read? Subscribe to Overthread now! I'm on overthread!

Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Review: A Love Entry Written By And For A Celebrity Couple



I just read a blog entry written by Marcell to his new wife, Rima Melati Adams. I had a hard time trying to comprehend his Bahasa Indonesia. But a few phrases caught my attention.


Saya bahagia, sayang. Bahagia sekali. Sumpah.

Don't ever worry, sweetheart.

Jangan pernah takut, cintaku.

Sekalipun neraka itu ada dan kamu ditakdirkan untuk kesana, kamu tidak akan sendirian, sayangku. Saya akan ada bersamamu, menggandeng tanganmu, memeluk erat tubuhmu, mencium keningmu. Kita dinginkan neraka dengan cinta dan kasih sayang.

I love you, Melatiku.

- Suamimu -

Alangkah indahnya jika bakal suamiku menulis surat cinta seperti begini? Sighhhhh.... Love.... Such a simple entry. Felt so much like a poetry.When I read it, I could feel the love he has for his wife.

I don't know how to explain. Simple words like sayang, sweetheart, cintaku, etc, can mean so much to a woman. Boyfriend, better polish up in your love letters!

2 comments:

  1. Bull.

    The word "neraka" should not be in the context. It's just like saying "you'll be there, and I'll follow, but fuck it, go there alone".

    If I want to be romantic, I'd choose my words carefully.

    ReplyDelete
  2. don't read it as it is. its like literature. every word has a deeper meaning. just like Shakespeare.

    ReplyDelete

If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all...