Like what you read? Subscribe to Overthread now! I'm on overthread!

Monday, February 23, 2009

Aortic Pumps = Heart



Monarto Zoo is approximately 70km from Elizabeth town. I'm not good with gauging distances. But I was told it'll be as far as from Singapore to Pekan Nenas (Johor), which is the place of a family friend. So unless I could find a van to get us there, it would be quite impossible to go to the country side. I'm actually looking forward to trying a Kangaroo meat. They are adorable creatures. But I would like to have a taste of it. I won't get that chance in Singapore. So hopefully, I'll get a bite.

I'm still pissed with the entry on The Amazing Race. But whatevs.


I'll just move on and talk about American Idol. After watching the repeat telecast of the first group's performance, I think Jackie Tohn's own rendition of Elvis Presley's A Little Less Conversation was not THAT bad afterall. I find the song fit for her own concert. Not for American Idol. She has a really nice voice. Would love to see her at the Top 12.


Another contestant I'd like to see go through to the next round: Anoop Desai a.k.a. Anoop Dogg. I think he can pull off some difficult pop songs. Something different from the usual ballads other past American Idol contestants would sing.

To end off this entry, I'd like to share with you my most favourite scene in F.R.I.E.N.D.S.



Here, Joey wrote an adoption letter of recommendation for Chandler and Monica. He wanted to sound clever, so Ross introduced him to the Thesaurus. He then used the Thesaurus on every word in his letter. Which lead him to sign off as... Baby Kangaroo Tribbiani. (His name is Joey Tribbiani).

0 new ideas: