Like what you read? Subscribe to Overthread now! I'm on overthread!

Monday, May 25, 2009

I Think KM900 Is Worth The Wait



Singtel is selling LG Viewty for $0 for their iOne Plus plan. Starhub on the other hand, is selling LG Viewty for $98 for their 3G PowerValue 100. Both plans cost the same ($25.68) and both had the same plan specifications. But as I went around comparing the same phones with the same value plan from these 2 different service providers, I came to realize Starhub is selling their phones for at least $50 more than their competitor, Singtel. Why?!

I love the latest phone by LG which is called KM900. It has functions similar to LG Viewty, but with added functions like Wifi, GPS and has internal memory of 8GB which you can increase by using a transflash up to 16GB!!! That's absolutely insane! What amount of music and movies do you want to add into your phone?! It is nothing like iPhone. Except I like the 3D cube concept. Looks stylish and very funky. The price to buy this phone with the plan I'm using (3G PowerValue 100) is $468.00 w/GST. For the same plan, Singtel is selling this phone for $418. :(

Should I wait for 6 months before upgrading my phone? And hopefully it comes in baby pink colour.

LOLOLOL.

0 new ideas: