Like what you read? Subscribe to Overthread now! I'm on overthread!

Sunday, March 9, 2008

Woman Singing Ken Lee (aka Can't Live) In Bulgarian Idol





The lady sang Mariah Carey's 'Without You' in a totally non-existent language! The song sounded more like she's singing to a guy name Ken Lee! If you're Ken Lee, then this song's for you!

Ken Lee Part 2
Ken Lee Part 3

Ken Lee lyrics/The original lyrics:

No one ken to ken to sivmen (No I can’t forget this evening)
nor yon clees toju maliveh (Or your face as you were leaving)
When I gez aju zavateh na nalechoo more (But I guess that’s just the way the story goes)
new yonooz tonigh molinigh (You always smile but in your eyes)
Yon sorra shooo (Your sorrow shows)
yes ee shooo (Yes it shows)

Ken leee (I can’t live)
Tulibu dibu douchoo (If living is without you)
Ken leee (I can’t live)
tulibu dibu douchoo (If living is without you)
Ken leee (I can't live)
Ken lee meju more (I can’t give I can’t give anymore)


Britney Boy!


I don't know if I should laugh at his bad singing, or at the fact that he's neither a girl nor a woman???

2 comments:

  1. Ken lee... tulibu dibu douchoo...

    Ken lee... meju more...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gila! Ken lee... tulibu dibu douchoo too!! HAHAHAHAHAHAAA!!

    ReplyDelete

If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all...