Like what you read? Subscribe to Overthread now! I'm on overthread!

Friday, March 21, 2008

Qatar Vs Emirates



When I first board the Emirates plane, I expected (male) eye candies. But too bad. Most are girls from Australia.

So far, the prettiest air stewardess I've seen in an air plane were the girls from Qatar Airways. They are like the supermodel standard. But I question their 5 star service. 5 star service my ass.

I once boarded a Qatar flight that is on a stop over in Singapore. And OMG! We had to board a dirty, messy plane with hair gunk on all the windows. I don't mind if they had to delay the flight to vacuum the dirty hole. But Noooo.... they left it as it is. Stupid Qatar.

So my advice is...

If you enjoy looking at supermodels (both male and female) , then Qatar is for you. But if service is your number 1 priority, choose the other arab airline: Emirates. Otherwise.... stick to SIA. =P Which is totally irrelevant in this entry, considering it is about Qatar Vs Emirates.

Ciao!

0 new ideas: