Like what you read? Subscribe to Overthread now! I'm on overthread!

Saturday, March 29, 2008

Keeping Tabs On Future Projects



I'm still in the midst of my assignments. But I've got so many projects planned out for Overthread already. And I can't wait to get started!

By the end of next week or so, I plan to:

  1. Make a Banana Layered Cake.
  2. Make a Filipino dessert.
  3. Complete sewing my skirt.

Sewing and baking can be so therapeutic. It makes me so relaxed and happy! I hope this new hobby of mine is not just a phase, but something I will continue on through the years.

When I first started this blog, I wanted it to be a platform where I can share ideas/inspirations. Not so much as showing off my baking/sewing skills. Because who am I kidding here? I am just a beginner! But I am brave to try new things in my bakes, and I love to sieve for new ideas for my next sewing project. Because believe me, right now, my head is constantly processing the ideas I get on TV, the internet and everything around me. And hopefully I have something creative to write about in my next update!

0 new ideas: