Like what you read? Subscribe to Overthread now! I'm on overthread!

Monday, March 31, 2008

Discriminate because of weight?



I guess the judge is a little too unfair.

Even if he "suspects" that he probably couldn't sing, but he should at least give him a chance, hear him out, and then decide his fate, just like any other contestant trying their luck in the show.

How would you feel if you're in his shoes?

Then what about Ruben Studdard (no pun intended, just a visual comparison). He didn't came in and got f**ked out because he's oversized (ok, I mean... *cough* fat *cough*). He sang, impressed, and made it in American Idol. Or am I wrong to say that?

You be the judge, you decide.



Just my thought, I guess the judge should try not to suddenly kick him out without giving him sing at least. I thought it's a singing competition? Shouldn't everybody be given the chance?

0 new ideas: