Like what you read? Subscribe to Overthread now! I'm on overthread!

Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Review: 1 Night 2 Days (Episode 91)



I wrote a couple of entries back, that I love this Korean Variety Show called 1 Night 2 Days. I would now like to share with you that particular episode I watched last week: The guy who tried to swallow his lemons whole and whistle at the same time.



FAILED! Poor guy tried to win a piece of BBQ meat for his friends. When life gives you lemons... swallow it whole. HAHAHA!




Anyway, this guy's facial expression is by far... THE BEST! (or maybe in this case, the worse. lol.)



He probably shat in his pants right around this time.

Yeaaaap... He did it! Looked like he had lemons for orgasm. HAHAHA!

Eating lemons is extremely torturous! Do not attempt to eat one in the presence of anyone.

Anyway, the video I'm about to put here, I want you to skip it to 2.06 mins. It will be the start of the challenge I've been raving to you about: The Star Golden Bell Challenge... 1 Night 2 Days style!

0 new ideas: