Like what you read? Subscribe to Overthread now! I'm on overthread!

Friday, May 9, 2008

White Rabbit Candy



While walking around WestMall in Bukit Batok, I came across a packet of White Rabbit candy in a candy store. These days, I've been craving for food that reminds me of my younger days... and I just had to buy a packet of White Rabbit to satisfy myself. LOLOL!

Even though White Rabbit is made in China, it is certified safe for consumption by AVA. :)

I also got myself hair clips. It was so cheap. Most of the clips were being sold at a dollar. I just can't resist buying a few to add to my growing collection. An Adidas deodorant spray was also cheap at $2.80!

So while at WestMall, my boyfriend and I got ourselves tickets to watch What Happens in Vegas. The movie is so-so. It is funny, but not the sort that will make you laugh so hard. Just wait for the DVD to come out. Anyway, I wouldn't recommend watching movies in WestMall. The sound system just sucks. $1 cheaper but at the expense of a crappy sound system.

I actually took the pains to travel 1 hour to Bukit Batok by train not to just watch a movie. My boyfriend wanted to treat me and his friends who just got back from overseas to dinner at Soup and Satay Cafe. Its a restaurant run by his uncle. I was never officially introduced to this group of his family. Only a handful of them knew of our relationship. And it was sooo embarrassing when his Uncle came to see us at our table! His aunt came out to see me also. Crap.

Anyway, for the past few days I've been working on a skirt, but there were some issues with it that I can't be bothered to continue. It's my sister's birthday today. And I'm planning to make a custard pie. Let's hope this one is will turn out a success!

0 new ideas: