Like what you read? Subscribe to Overthread now! I'm on overthread!

Wednesday, March 12, 2008

VK Lingam and Lingham sauce



Just something I made using Photoshop. I did this upon realizing VK Lingam's name is almost similar to Lingham Thai sauce in spelling. (HAHA! I am so slow!). Hope this photo puts a smile on anyone who had a bad day today.

For those who don't know who is VK Lingam, click this link for an introduction to all the saga.

Below is the excerpt for the catch phrase: Looks like me, sounds like me..... But.....

So are you the man speaking on the phone?

My answer is - irrespective of what other have said - it looks like me, it sounds like me. I have consulted my experts overseas, (they said) the only way to verify its authenticity is to have the original video or equipment (which made the video clip) itself. If I have (the original video or equipment), I will send them to my experts and if necessary, I will ask them to testify.

0 new ideas: